Plenty Of Fish claims it is a “100% Free Online Dating Service for singles”, that is just a lie, they will have a compensated “UPGRADE” option. It is ridiculous and illegal. The us government needs to do one thing to prevent this huge web site from continuing because of the false adverstising / deceptive marketing / misleading advertising. Won’t the Federal Trade Commission do just about anything? A lot of Fish must be sued. If an online site charges their users for almost any solution after all it is maybe not “100% Free”.
More A Great Amount Of Fish Complaints & Reviews
- A great amount of Fish – fraud and cheating
- A good amount of Fish – can not delete account
- Plentyoffish or POF – transgender discrimination
- A good amount of Fish – abusive dating internet site, eliminates pages without any description, supports predators.
- Lots of Fish – can not upload images
- POF – abused yet eliminated my profile
- POF / Plenty of Fish – scammers
- POF / loads of Fish – terrible web web site!
- POF / Plenty of Fish – scam and member alert that is rude
- A good amount of Fish – dating website with scammers
Ok last one, they state: “this is certainly a 100% Free Dating Service – NO Charges EVER.”
Consent entirely. Positively advertising that is false!
I must say I must agree. i utilized pof for a long time, was completely miserable enjoying myself during the great pof parties, had very first times with many individuals and remained buddies with a number of them despite them being not able to set up with my positivity and inane jokes and compliments.